Thursday, October 15, 2009

A long time coming!!!

I'm finally doing it!!! I've been wanting to start a craft blog for such a long time and I think I finally have time to do it, well maybe a little bit of time. This past spring we got a miter saw, I was so excited about it but I still needed a scroll saw. I finally purchased one in September and I've been so happy ever since. I've always wanted to make wood crafts but life with 4 kids is pretty busy, then you add on callings, helping with school and just general house work, there really isn't that much time to do the things I like to do. I finally decided I'm just going to make time, of course having the tools makes that a lot easier.

Anyway I'm sure this blog won't be like all the other GREAT craft blogs that I love but oh well, it will be my little blog and I'm excited about it. I just barely started making things but for now I'll add some of the things I have made in the past. Hopefully I'll get better and better, I'm just so happy I'm finally starting something, YAY!!!

No comments: